Finally, when the fitout is in the construction phase of the project, we make sure that every aspect of it complies with the briefs previously established. Our professionals onsite ensure that the construction is as it should be for your retail fitout or medical office. That will guarantee huge savings on construction but also business management time savings.
Coordinating construction efforts
Our goal is to make sure that the construction phase moves along smoothly as planned. We will provide all the required documentation which include project schedules, tender documents and council approvals, as well as on-site inspections etc. So, that you can feel comfortable with moving into the construction phase.
Once the documentation is established, we will put the construction and design brief into practical use as we create your space. We take a meticulous and creative approach to designing an outcome that’s perfectly in line with your budget and modern-day innovation.
Other points worth noting:
- We have a robust in-house project management and design department which means that the designs are always developed with the budget and time stipulation in mind.
- We don’t involve any head contractors. We tend to go straight to the people who do the work and eliminate the middle man, so that means you save on commission.
- We handle both small and large projects with the same rates across the board.
- Detailed reports with regular visits
- A full-time project manager
- Controlled budgeting and reporting
- Landlord liaison
- Everything is decided upon under a single contract
Talk to us today about the perfect fit out for your business!